CCL Marine has an experienced team of electrical systems designers that can design a bespoke solution for your marine project. We now offer design and installation packages across a wide range of our products from low location lighting to specialised lighting systems.
We help our customers by taking responsibility for the design and installation stages of a project. With our tailored service, we work directly with the customer every step of the way to ensure we deliver the project to specific client requirements. CCL Marine has many years of industry experience so our design teams can advise at the planning stage of a project and can assist with the writing of engineering documentation and specifications. By being involved at the very start of a project, we can advise on the most modern and cost-effective hardware and produce a comprehensive package of documentation to ensure a trouble-free installation.
Within CCL Marine we can provide a range of design services including:
- Switchboards, power boards, control panels, and automation
- Custom-tailored solutions
- Vessel cabling (SRTP rule)
- Arrangement, power points design etc
- House lighting
- LLL Network Infrastructure (Safe Return to Port rules)
- “As build” drawing provided for all projects
- Other design drawings are available upon request (Retrofit drawings, Etc)